Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Week

One morning this week I was standing at the bus stop when a lady walked up to me and said, "That hat looks great on you!"

I smiled and said thanks, and that seemed to be it. To my amazement she actually turned and walked on. But then she stopped, turned around, and asked...wait for it...waaaaaaaaaaait for it....

Are you a cowboy?

Well hell, you really can't blame people for asking I suppose.

It snowed most of the day today, there was a troublesome bear near my home that the Colorado Division of Wildlife spent most of the day yesterday trying to persuade to leave town, and Apple unveiled a new super cool mouse to replace that P.O.S. they've been making for the last couple of years. That's all I know today.

I'm going to have some apple pie and hit the sack.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

You know not once has someone come up to my husband and ask him if he is a business man just because he wears a suit and carries a briefcase! I think those ladies just like to flirt with you!!!

Billy Joe said...

I think you may be right.