Thursday, April 15, 2010

Insert Title Here


I spent the better part of last week in DC. It was mom's 55th birthday and she's always wanted to go. There's no time like the present, as they say.

We had a really great time. I'd been to DC a few times but there's so much to see and do I still haven't seen and done it all. One particularly notable new DC experience for me was the holocaust museum. It was probably the best museum I've ever been to. It also ruined the rest of my day, and kept me pretty bummed until I hit the gym tonight and got some endorphins flowing. I don't want to lose my high so I'm going to leave this subject at that.

So Facebook. It's kinda lame. After the initial shock of being slammed with reintroductions to so many old acquaintances, it kinda loses its power. I've also found that some people seem to be friend collectors. They want to "friend" me (and hundreds of others) but never want to actually communicate. People are strange.

Seems like I had a lot of things I wanted to blog about when I signed on, and now I can't really come up with anything more than some random thoughts - none of which I feel like expounding upon.

I think it's bed time.

No comments: